Sunday, October 20, 2013

FNSI OCtober Edition




Well it's been a while (again!) since I updated my blog, nothing like a good FNSI to get the productivity happening :)

I like to start something new during a FNSI, and not only something new but something that is just for me!  So this month I made an Abbey Bag!  I have had this pattern for a while now, and now that I have made one I will definitely be making some more!  I made it using scraps of an older Moda range called Chocolat.  I stuffed my pincushion with toy stuffing instead of sand so had to modify the pattern to make it work.



Please excuse the awful photo, it is night time here and we have down-lights throughout the house and they are the absolute pits when it comes to taking photos!  I will take one in daylight but wanted to get this post up tonight or it might never get done :)

Photo replaced :)

Hope all the other FNSI-ers had a productive night!  

7 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute,well done on a lovely finish.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely finish, I love any of the fabrics by 3 Sisters for Moda, and Chocolat looks perfect for this. Hope you had a lovely night x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bag and accessories just love them !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely finished project. Very pretty and sew useful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...I brought this pattern so many years ago and have never made it...bad girl...no more buying patterns for me...this year coming has to be about using what I have. Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete