Saturday, August 17, 2013

FNSI



I had a great FNSI, I started a new project just because I could :)  I am making a Moda Bake Shop project by Janice Ryan of Better Off Thread - you can see it here!  I loved her quilt and I happened to have a jelly roll of the same fabric sitting here just waiting for inspiration so I jumped in and started sorting and sewing.

I have most of my strip sets sewn, and have started cutting and sewing them into diamonds...



Oh and NOW I remember why last time I did a quilt with diamonds I swore I would never make a diamond quilt again!!  But then it does look so pretty...


8 comments:

  1. Looking good! A great FNSI for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely fabric and are the diamonds tricky to sew

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks hard with the diamonds. I love the fabric and the finished look. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and if it looks good, it anesthetises the pain of doing it, right???? LOL Looks great already! xox sugary hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The diamonds do look challenging. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally made it to your blog, Sooze!
    Wow, the diamonds look tricky, I am sure you will do a great job of the quilt, now that you have previous diamond trauma, oops I mean experience!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it does look very pretty and well worth all the work :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete